Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my shampoo...ALL GONE!

WAIT and see how bell popo tell you the story...

Once upon a time...

Bell popo found that the new-rent-room-toilet-bowl cannot flush wor! Then Bell popo go and tell the aunty .

Bell " Aunty, the toilet bowl hor...kenot flush geh..then how ar? "
Aunty " Ooo...ya ar? Ok I'll ask a man come and repair.."

After a few days...(means yesterday)

Aunty knocked our door and we opened it lor...
Aunty " The toilet hor, can flush ady ..@#%$^%#^&&^* "

Whatever lar, my turn to take bath, and I found that, OMG! Whr's all my shampoo?!!!

Not mahal shampoo mar..only Tracia hair shampoo, Shokubutzu Body Shampoo and TheFaceShop face cleanser...this also want steal ar?
Then aunty said "Ya-ar?the gal downstair also lost her shampoo wor?"

SWT...
and the conclusion is, the "thief" din use SUNSILK or LUX geh...cz all left behind is SUNSILK+LUX...

Aunty, even I suspect is you hor is I so bad lar..but ain You're the one who suppose to take care of our belongings when ur "plumber" fren cum n repair the toilet?

SPEECHLESS

13 comments:

wat a cheap plumber leh....XD
next time shampoo and body wash also need to lock up d >.<"

i think so...maybe nextime wan to lock up my tissue oso...haha

哈哈哈,连这些也要偷,无聊哦……-.-"

walao...cnt beleive it...hahahahahaa

just now when i fin bath the guy enter the bathroom sambil ask me : did ur thing hilang?

hahaha....dat guy endow ooo...he oso beh tahan...this oso wan steal..

bee--yea la!ur fren me reali....cai cham ar!

yeng -- u gotta belif it!

quite funny ....hahaha..

u should thanks the auntie.... shampoo gone jek... not other valuable things......

my fren hilang his laptop last time.....

So bad... you know why, now petrol, food ... erything also increase... so anything can use 1 also take lo.... haha... next time look all ur things lo..

guys....

ytd d "male" who rent d room oso (who's shampoo oso being stolen) beh tahan and ask me...

he oso abit suspect ....is xxx

哎哟。。
可怜我咪咯。。
那小偷也是可怜到连洗头水都要偷。。
真是晕掉。。

Omgz...Like that also want to steal? So cheap!

lets say this togetha --
THIEF NOW SOOOOO CHEAP !!

1 2 3
repeat again..

"THIEF NOW SOOOO CHEAP!!"

I will follow you.....

THIEF NOW SOOOOO CHEAP !!

hahah :rf:

wai -- kaka...u so good lar...touching *sob sob*