Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Journey of shredding fat?

Hell no!


Okay you know it and i know it well too, that i am not that kind of very determined person (It's only applied when the thing that I'm gonna do is so much worth trying that will bring enormous changes to the current situation. OH YAY of course the ruler of measurement is different - it's all ruled by me and only me)


So what now?

Okay this is a trash post and you might probably wanna tick 'rubbish' down there i don't mind and please do so, as i will take it as a total compliment.


Today,  I finally spent >10 minutes on the treadmill!! It's really unbelievable that I would want to announce it to the world!


Although, I am only on a walking speed. But hey, at least this time I make it constantly to ten and you know what? My past records was 3:38 & 0:50.


LOL


Thanks to the GOOGLE READER on my phone, I'm able to complete the so called 'journey' and 'challenge'-exceeding ten minutes on that machine, with my eye make up on.


WAIT A MINUTE.

YOU ACTUALLY WEARING MAKE UP DURING EXERCISE? WHY?

IT'S ONLY INSIDE YOUR HOME!!


Alright, I have a very terribly oily skin, oily eyelid, oily body....whatever sort

I am just trying out will my eyeliner stay at its position during the coming dinner for my grandma's 80's.


Thanks for reading.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Haha. So... Ur purpose is not even exercise. Is testing eyeliner!

Yea u're right! Wey.....exercise is another purpose ok...