Saturday, July 09, 2005

Another mid-night-time, sitting in front of the table, looking at the screen, listening to JJ's song, watching at the TV bside, and yet , doing nothing except dreaming. I know it's not time for dreaming, especially me, who's gotta sitting for the terrible torturing stpm 3 months later, but, juz cant help myself open da computer n logging here n there..thinkin, is this my life? leading my daily schedule juz bcoz i have too and but not i wish to. cant escape from it, n yet have to face it..sometimes just feel frustrated when e'thing is going wrong, that i cant finish it while others can, QED. singh...
And,today, for the very first time, i saw a male, crying...more accurate is tearing i guess? n it makes me feel...AMAZING ! perhaps da "values n norms" make us think that boys are not supposed to cry, especially in front of people? but wut's wrong if they did it? i'll be appreciate if sbd juz tears out their feelings n let go, not juz hiding inside da 4-chamber-heart n let nobody know.we are human, not robot right? so men, juz show urself if u want to, there's nth wrong wf u if u cry bcoz of watchin a touching movie....
It's time for bed.

0 comments: