Saturday, June 14, 2008

Any nice songs introduce to me?

Exam coming soon AGAIN!
Hate that so much and yet I've to prepare myself and set up my mind to do so.

For those who have same fate with me, let's pray together, for you and for me.
**********************************

Seems like my life-routines keep on repeating recently.

Sem start - relaxing - attend courses freely - assignments come - projects burdened - all presentations come atogether at the end of sem - and nevertheless the GRAND FINALE EXAM's always waiting for me at some where the corner.

Can't wait for my holidays but Gosh -- no such pleasure things will happened as immediately after exam I'll start my practical soon in July (at PJ) !!

Back to my topic, is there anybody can intro some nice and relaxing or whatever genre of music for me? Updates need urgently in my music database...haha **

And I'm stick to the old one, here I found some "classic" songs that I would like to share with you guys ler...

-Eng-
1. All I Want is You -- Moffats /*special memory with this */
2. All or nothing -- Westlife /*but as I remember O-Town sang the same version too, am I right? */
3. Amazed -- Duncan James
4. Beautiful Girl -- Jose Mari Chan
5. I Tried -- Bone Thugs N Harmony ft Akon
6. Back to You -- Bryan Adams
7. Invincible -- Clay Aiken
8. Cry on My Shoulder -- Deutschl. sucht den Superstar /* I don't know what this means, but believe me this song is great! */
9. Don't cry Joni -- Conway Twitty & Tony Lee
10. Wait for You -- Elliot Yamin
11. Do You Know -- Enrique Iglesias
12. I Knew I Love You -- Savage Garden
13. Imagine Me Without You -- Jaci Velasquez
14. Smoke gets in your eyes -- The Platlers
15. How To Save A Life -- The Fray
16. I Got it From My Mama -- Will.I.Am /*Everytime this song makes me laugh like hell */
17. Imagine -- Declan Galbraith /* This is odd but ordinary, if you want to save the world, you might like this singer, the little boy */
18. All My Life -- K-Ci & JoJo

-Chi-
Not sure whether You like it a-not, but for me this is certanily all time favourite.
1. 你很爱他 -- fir
2.我爱官恩娜,都不及你的哨牙 -- my little airport
3.爱我的资格 -- she
4. 你最近还好吗 -- she
5. I remember You -- ZEN
6. 爱 请问怎么走 -- 黄爱玲
7. 迫在眉梢 -- 许美静
8. 欣澳别恋 -- 吴雨霏
9. 你的眼睛背叛了你的心 -- 郑中基
10. 听说爱情回来过 -- 林忆莲
11. 不许哭 -- 云镁鑫
12. 无心恋唱 -- 泳儿 /* Vincy's songs kinda relaxin...*/
13. 再见我的爱 -- 樱桃帮 /* their styles just...OVERWHELMING*/
14. 当我再爱你的时候 -- 小鸣 /* if you read d story behind this song, u'll definitely touched by it... */
15. 留住我吧 -- 太极 /*曾几何时这首歌感动了多少个人,陪我们走过多少个孤独的夜晚..*/
16. 爱,无力 -- 潘嘉丽 /* My 失恋 song... :( */
17. 最爱最恨都是你 -- 李翊君 /* Don't ask me why i Loved this */
18. 回心转意 -- 黑龙 /* Imagine you listening this at the night, feel it, that deep...*/

Ok, your turn now.

ANY INTRO? COME ON SHARE WITH ME THIS POOR LITTLE GIRL..
I need'em NOW!

14 comments:

let me look at my music database oso~~

1. 新不了情 - /*dunno y reali like 2 listen 2 dis song recently*/

2. 太闷 & 随梦而飞- 陈慧琳

3.郭静 - /*her album 下一个天亮 is nice*/

4.路...一直都在 - 陈奕迅

5. 醉清风 & 反方向- 弦子

6. 薛凯琪 - 一个人失忆 / 黑色泪滴

7. 陈小春 - 独家记忆

8. 微笑的起点 - 范玮琪 张韶涵 郭静

9. 蒲公英 - 张韶涵

7. 刘力扬 - /*oh~~her album is released...muz listen~~nice voice~~*/

which 新不了情?by ?

May i know your chatter box work or not?

who ever sing de 新不了情la ....by 万芳 or 张靓颖 i oso like.....

1) you raise me up-westlife
2) Bubbly-Colbie Caillat
3) Everytime We Touch (Slow)-Cascada
4) 下一个天亮-郭静

回味下童年回忆

“两只老虎,两只老虎,跑得快...”
or
“客人来,看爸爸,爸爸不在家...”

来首Michael Buble的"Home"和"Everything"!

噢噢,有没有那些纯音乐介绍?

方大同

爱爱爱
Love song
南音

and others...

i like : Breathless

迷迭香--breathless?by who?

adam--come on!more!i noe u've better thingy to intro!haha

Eine K.N-Romanze/mozart
Symphony/Beethoven

朱哲琴的也不错

还是来首nightingale?

Breathless by Shayne Ward

1. Islands In The Stream - Kenny Rogers & Dolly (Country Song)
2. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (Oldies)
3. Don't Forget to Remember Me - Carrie Underwood (Country Song)
4. Imagine - Avril Lavinge
5. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
6. 想你是临睡的习惯 - 动力火车
7. 重来 - 黄品冠
8. 记得 - 张惠妹
9. 勇气 - 梁静茹
10. 宝贝 - 张悬
11. 幻化作风 - 过亚弥乃 (Japanese)
12. 水之证 - 田中里惠 (Japanese)
13. Alones - Aqua Timez (Japanese)
14. Rolling Star - YUI (Japanese)
15. Beautiful Day - 福山雅治 (Japanese)
16. Only Human - K (Japanese)