Monday, June 30, 2008

2007/2008 Second Sem Result Release

WAHAHAHA

This is the first time! My result finally , Eventually showed an increase !
Although it's just a very slightly increasement but thank God, I'm happy enough and gave a call to dear mum for my little good news....haha

Mum : " You deserved what you've pay..."
Me : " Oh Mum...stop bullshit again !wakaka...."

Honestly before this I've a small hope, that I can squeeze into dean list for this sem, but deep of my heart clearly told me that again, I unable to do so *sob*

WHATEVER, I'm happy enough!

5 comments:

Congratulations !! ^O^

恭喜恭喜!!继续加油哦!!

So good... I drop every sem ><
Anyway, Congratulations!!!

仿佛曾经告诉过你,这个世界有奇迹的!
看,奇迹出现拉!=p
恭喜

迷迭香/miyuki--thanx ooooo!!
heh heh

og@wa--don worry, like my mum said "u'll eventuali deserved wut u've pay" mar...so next sem mz jia you!!

keanming--讲到好像我真的是因为奇迹才回升咧〉。。hehe