Monday, January 25, 2010

药煲

Urgh....just look at the title you get some idea of what I'm going to report by this little post.

Yes, something wrong with my current condition !
(Why make it sounds so serious?)
My dearest body just behave very abnormal recently and now, I've to take back my control !

Went for Doctor last week, and he gaves me THESE....


Vitamin B Complex Tablet


Folic Acid 5mg Tablet


Ferrous Fumarate 200mg Tablet

A BIG WAIT !

What happened to you Bell popo?
Ferrous Fumarate?! Are you serious?
Ain't this kind of medicine for Anaemia patient?

Primolut N 5mg Tablet

AH-HA! You've got some idea now.

Honestly, sorry to my Bio teacher, I'm kind of blur and not sure what's the function of these medicine, being consulted by the doctor, asking my pharmacist-to-be friend, googling about it, and I found that,

I AM TAKING CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS!

NO JOKING!
Primolut N is specially function to regulate and maintaining the hormone level as well as the hormone cycle, to prevent pregnancy, to delay menstruation, etc etc....

Please people! I'm behaving like always, things just happened like sun rise and sun set.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Hope it won't have any tremendous side effect, Gosh, I'm fat enough to be FAT !

6 comments:

哇, 这么多药的啊? 要好好照顾自己哦!

tat doctor kua zhang abit lo =p

Why suddenly need to eat so many medi?

哇…
做么医生给你避孕药?
要照顾身体咧
多注意饮食

How could you get Anaemia?? Why you need to take 避孕药??

i was abt to ask: are u pregnant XD
my pregnant colleague also taking the folic acid pills leh...