Monday, June 07, 2010

Is he a Psychic?

1. I would not apologized for not updating this blog consistently, which in other way I already did, and done it repeatedly.

2. Still in collecting phase for my Sekinchan's picxie, so....

Anyway, here I am to share a story.

Last Friday, I was taking Transnational, on the way going back to my home-sweet-home, Ipoh.

And here's a guy, name Hazman, (sorry that I exposed your name on site, and hope you won't sue me for that)

He's really a good talker, in a sense that he makes me feel like he's a psychic, or whatever, kind of freaking me out.

He was sitting beside me, this guy, Hazman, like usual, start a conversation by asking

"Are you still a student or working?"

"Student"

"How old are you? 23?"

"Ya"

...

...

...

And this guy was such a good talker that he started sharing me his family's background, what's his brother's job, telling me his past-broken-heart-failed-relationship-that-the-gal-can't-wait-for-me stuff(which doesn't really matter as I-am-not-interested-AT-ALL!)

And then all of a sudden, when I was almost able to fall asleep with his boring and uninteresting stories....he throwed me a BOMB

"WOULD YOU MARRY ME?"

...

...

...

Shocking silence, followed by my O-shape and Unbelievable-expression, stared at him.

"Oh-haha, it's funny"

Of course it's a not funnnnnnnnny joke, but this guy, seems like not giving up and not planning to shut his mouth up, keep on talking all by his own, while I am really trying so hard to pretend that I fall asleep, really, I need a sleep.

And then this fella asking me

"I still don’t know your name, hello, I am Hazman, what's yours?"

"Bell"

"Oh...Bell Ng?"

...

...

...

Another huge surprise.

"How would you possibly know my name?" (And then I figured out how stupid I am to admit my name in such an answer.)

"It just flashed into my mind, Bell Ng...."

Silence remain.e.d.

"It's really nice to know you, where you stay at Ipoh? xxxxx ?"

Another freaking shock! He got the correct answer !!!

I was able to remain calm externally but not internally, c'mon! Somebody please?

"Haha, then I would come to pay you a visit! I bet your father would definitely sweep me out of your door for that."

A simply nod as a simply dot for this conversation.

I arrived, safely.

OK, maybe I took this too serious, but hey, I lived in such an unsafe community, my parents told me not to speak any words with strangers, even I used to get my Moral subject for an A, but still, N-O! And apparently breaking the rules makes you a bad child.

I wished for a silent journey next time.

Attached with a video from Ming仔, I am his biggest fans!

You've been stalked!

And it sounds as terrible as "I'll be back!"

4 comments:

hahahahahahhahahahahha....yeah! your story really make me think of meng zai suddenly~~全中!! YOU'VE BEEN STALKED!!! hahahahhahahahahhahaha....

that's why i LOVE MING ZHAI !!!

Hahaa... I also like Him la but just realize his name.lolx
anyhow that guy sounds more like pyscho to me and did u check whether he is in ur fb frenlist? Well..better be careful next time

jess -- NO ! he's not! remember? i clear my list ady :P
anyway he's not calling....so it's a good sign~~